Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love Me (The Keatyn Chronicles #4) by Jillian Dodd Free Full Book Download

Filled under:




Love Me The Keatyn Chronicles #4 Description:


My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself. 
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary. 
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself. 

Well, I’m going to try. 
Mostly, I want a boy to love me. 
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess I can’t freaking resist. 
or 
Aiden - The God of all Hotties, who is practically infused with love potion. Who I thought liked me, but now says he wants to be my friend. 
or 
Brooklyn - The boy that first stole my heart. Who has always loved me. Well, until the whole cabana incident.

I mean, it was bad enough when there was sort of a love triangle, but now that I’m talking to B again, it’s like I’m in a love rectangle, or a rhombus, or something.

Oh, and did I mention Cooper Steele
The new soccer coaching, health teaching, tattooed hunk?
Who Garrett sent to school to guard my body. 
I mean, be my bodyguard. 

But back to loving me. 
I should forget about boys and worry about me. 
Love me.
Like, eventually.

About this Author:


Hey everyone!! I'm Jillian Dodd, author of the That Boy series. That Boy and That Wedding. I'm working on a new series called The Keatyn Chronicles as well as plotting out That Baby. I love to read, love hanging out at goodreads, and love to talk to y'all!! 

I was lucky enough to find my own prince in college. We have two wonderful teenaged children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear and a new Lab puppy named Camber Lacey.

I have an active blog, which my daughter, Kenzie, helps me with. We'd love to have you visit us there. I am a big believer in giving back, so I donate a portion of my book sales to charity!!

Click the Button Below To Download The Book



0 comments :

Post a Comment